Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Devil in the Details



The lady in the car behind me was definitely a first responder. She was on the street, car door still open, making cell phone calls by the minute. In about three minutes, the state police, county deputies, fire trucks, and EMT units were on the scene while I was still in my car shaking my head in wonderment as to why the black car crossed into my lane and wrecked my car. I guess I will have to retract all of my comments about how useless smart cell phones are now.
Today, my trip north of the 45th parallel was quite windy, but enjoyable. I needed to begin the process of repairing the collateral  damage (my car). The spin off effect was that I got some great bargains on bulk food. For example, two pounds of raisons for $4.49



2 comments:

TiffanyBerry said...

You were in a wreck?!

ColleenQ said...

So...uncle Larry is doing better?