Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Editing for Everyone


     The guy standing here in this decades old photo? Well, until this morning, it wasn't clear who it was until I edited it. I've been a disciple of the old school. Point the camera, click, and take what you can get. Advancing time and Instagram call for new measures of clarity within the world stage community.
      Below is a picture of the self same guy on the same peninsula taken ten years later with the same method. This one is cropped, but not lightened. Can you tell the difference?



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Did you use the grey wolf filter in the second photo?

ColleenQ said...

Tell your other daughter (me) to get a better phone camera! You're too shadowed - we need to brighten you up a bit!

Tony said...

Every little bit that I learn leads me to believe that editing is the key!