Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Used Car Conversation

Saturn not pictured.
     I called today looking for a used car. The recorded conversation went as follows-

Machine: This call is being recorded.

Salesman: What are you looking for...

TQ: A Saturn Sun, two seater that Saturn made up to about 2008.

Salesman: I've never heard of that (their dealership is listed as the only place authorized to repair them in the North) We don't have any, but I can put a search out for you. How much do you want to pay?

TQ: depends on the condition, mileage, etc. I wouldn't know until I actually looked at it.

Salesman: Well, I have your phone number here. Do you have an alternative number?

TQ: No, in fact I rarely even carry my cell phone with me.

Salesman: Oh, I hear you there! Have you ever been on the internet, or gotten an email?






No comments: