Friday, May 20, 2011

Home Schooling


The sun has been gone so long it would have to be tried in absentia. Not today though. I kicked off the day with a well established, iron skillet, farm breakfast, and then bolted into mowing the lawn. As the sun finally appeared, a new thought crossed my mind. How about doing laundry today? It hasn't been done for a Long, Long, Time and the clothes line still has room.
I can see why many cultures have been sun worshipers. The Sun's effect is dramatic like a heliarc laid bare across the Earth.









4 comments:

ColleenQ said...

George Day! sometimes via Dylan, but still a good day!

ColleenQ said...

(and I love that I can watch this video and know it was circa "when we was fab", simply by George's hairdo).

ColleenQ said...

Phil Collins AND Ringo playing drums? I missed a lot of this the first run through...

Tony said...

Colleen: It is cool when someone can be dated by their hairdo. I was a little surprised when I noticed two drummers too.