Friday, December 16, 2011

Vote of Confidence



The post office has some good things going for it and one of them is economy of measure. Last week, I used the UPS system to deliver one little envelope, as time was a factor. Formerly, I worked for UPS and one thing I know about them is that nobody leaves until the work is done, so things arrive on time. My response at the price, "Son of a Buck!". Almost $15 to mail one tiny package (4 cds). Choo Wow! It did arrive on time, UPS called, they hauled, so I got what I paid for on time.
Today, I mailed 3 similar packages at the post office for a total of $5. It's Christmas time, but I don't care when they arrive. People need presents after Christmas too. The price was my present to myself.


2 comments:

TiffanyBerry said...

Choo Wow! I think catch phrases should be a new hobby for you to take up. Like you calligraphy, if you don't use it- you'll loose it!

Tony said...

Funny thing about calligraphy is that my last three attempts failed to even get any ink out of the pen.
Hobbies are a slow train in my brain.